The refreshing of the tombstones nj of our family and friends is usually something that we have forgotten, so when we visit the cemetery we get the unpleasant surprise that the custom tombstone has deteriorated and a professional is necessary to refresh the tombstone.
There are many tombs built with marble makers, so we are going to reach inside a bit into the refreshing of this material. Tombstones nj is a natural stone that has great beauty with the corresponding care but, when exposed to sun, rain and cold and, without adequate maintenance and freshing, it ends up degrading easily as it is a relatively vulnerable surface. The work has to be done very carefully on the fresh marbles so that it does not suffer from any damage.
Necessary elements for the cemetery headstones union nj are:
- Soft cloth or cloth
- Warm water / hot but not burning
- A microfiber cloth
- Neutral non-abrasive
- Freshing product – Marble polish
Freshing process of the cemetery headstones union nj
- Remove dust and other solids on the surface of the tomb with the dry cloth.
- Soak the sponge in water and thoroughly clean the surface of the custom tombstone.
- Add neutral cleaning product and passes the soapy sponge by the engraved stone, always make the movements in the same direction, better from top to bottom.
- Rinse the sponge and fresh all the soapy residue that remains on the tombstone. Repeat the process between two and three times, each time with the most drained sponge.
- Dry the surface with the microfiber cloth. It is vital that you do not let it dry with the air because there would be marks left. The drying technique with the cloth will be from top to bottom and always in the same direction. The result of the operation will depend on your efficiency in drying.
- Apply polish for tombstones and marble. Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions for the restoration of the brightness and splendor of the material. A gauze is a good element to develop this step but the instrument of each manufacturer demands specifically in packaging.
- It will be convenient to perform this freshing 3 or 4 times a year so that the tombstone looks like new.
We have provided you with a series of guidelines for cleaning a marble gravestone, however, we are going to propose a headstones trenton nj for refreshing the grave.